Sunday, February 5, 2017

Pretty Picture Post: The Stars, The Moon and Midnight Blooms

Hi Everyone,

 I've been inspired by a lot of glittery looks that were  seen popping up on Youtube and Instagram around New Years. I originally wanted to post this before New Years Eve, but I got a bit lazy and I also was wary of posting too many New Years things when I know that some people are not really into it. I think that New Years is  one of the most magical occasions there is to celebrate, but why should you have to wait for an occasion like New Years to go all out with the glitter and hairspray? Life is short and if you want to really dress up, then you should; regardless of the occasion.

I decided to choose pictures with lots of glitter, sheer fabrics, head pieces and flowers. The great thing about these fairy-tale fashions is that you could try to replicate a look for a costume party or you could take inspiration from different aspects of the look to add some magic to  your Friday night outfit. Click on the "*" to view the image source.


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! What do you like most about "really dressing up"?

Your Favourite Blogger,
Natalie

1 comment:

egarotss said...

Thanks for sharing information about stockings vintage